2011年6月21日星期二

What is love

When young, think love is: such as silk thoughts, hot love letter, romantic in hand, embracing of passion. Love is: flustered and frustratedly shout loudly: "I see through you, what the fuck are you?" Left the door and go to...... DuoCi shout loudly "I finally see through you!" , the time you couldn't help but smile shot back: "you always said I was, to me through to see you will never see through me." I'm not convinced, is a previously didn't see through the injustice of fall for it.
Now feel, love is: steadfast work, alacrity to count the strenuous effort of money, a comfortable to buy necessities sauce vinegar, decent lives.
Love is: whole-heartedly FuLaoXieYou, old father is ill, we are all obligatory, take the lead, and the water to send meal, seek to buy drugs.
The growth of children, you are my sunshine, rain is; You are the spring breeze, I just drizzle, you are the cart, I was on the back of the help. The old man satisfied and said: "I have good children!" ; Children say proudly: "I have good parents!!!!!"
Love is: "the way out the door slowly" the sentence, for me that you in the refrigerator for a few days to eat for you, my suitcase in prepared the change of clothes.
Love is: silently, win over his victory over the temptation, silently out of the fog. To sweetheart moderate space, believe that your charm, believe that love has the ability to handle their things.
Love is life: common challenges the ups and downs, and rough; To meet the cradle, sad feeling good. Life and death together, performing.
Because the temptation, more show love the firmness; Because the stream, more show the warmth of home; Because victory over, personality and rise to new heights.
Love is life's journey, love forever, the journey to unlimited scenery.
Young have young beautiful beautiful--- sincere pure feeling; Middle-aged middle-aged massiness--- tough attachment; Old age has older easy--- life have a clear conscience.
You I often go hand in hand, asked for nothing!

没有评论:

发表评论