2011年6月26日星期日

Had better do not meet the

【 a 】
The last time I saw him before the Spring Festival is the year before. He sent a text message: see you last time.
Went to see him, he is a full face gaunt.
He said: I thought you wouldn't come.
I said: it is to your ring. That a lilltle diamond ring, from which I take down and gave him back to his hand.
He's not answering, said: why should that be? I want to take you go, would you like to go with me?
I shook my head, tears, long hair covered my face.
He said: in order to get back to come to you, I can't get tickets, is standing over, all the way to Beijing, fast my stomach trouble made, midway to get off to a hospital, barely played a bit, and out come by car. You really don't want to and I go?
His hair dishevelled, his chin have hu resigue, several days not trimmed mustache, eyes, so thin with a tears.
Can't help, in the arms of his flapping sobs.
He got down on his knees: Iraq, Iraq is I sorry you, can't you forgive me one more time?
I shook my head, determined to tightly and hugged the last time, turned and walked away, no longer turn back.
I so cruel received after he left, the message: Iraq, Iraq in my old age to die before, still can see you again. Otherwise I'd last death.
【 2 】
Think I won't and he would like to see. Although also had thought many times to meet him again the scene.
I even, countless times, we meet the illusion of the scene, even the words of greeting, all had wanted to. Countless times ahead, looking at so many, many hope the smiling face of trance among his, but never had.
That day, I finally saw him. He stood there, holding a woman's hand, gentle is tender. For a time, despite the ups and downs around, think I forget his face. But in front of the screen so clearly. Apparently he didn't see me, see what?
I feel my heart is very painful, deep depression for a long time the pain a kink, eyes suddenly short black. I thought that I would cry, but I didn't. Just feeling sad, feel very desolate. Feel tears will came out of it. Think some of the feeling of deja vu around the upper body.
I want to turned and walked away, just like the last time I saw him, turn so refuse. But I heard he was clearly behind shout loudly: Iraq Iraq, is that you? Iraq, Iraq...... the Iraq . We stood in each other's just across the street, across the night, between the time, two relatively hope.
I finally cried out, a full face of tears, is just a dream, a dream of each other.
Three 】 【
Three years later, I received a text message, he that day is my birthday, only one word: take good care of yourself! Happy birthday!
A friend told me, he married to his family, is arranged a woman, very virtuous, was kind to him.
Suddenly I want to see him, stood in the familiar way.
Across the street is his company. I'm in the window between little bar sitting, from here could see his appearance.
Fast in the evening, there he was. Seems to be thinner, or that finger with a smoke, wearing a I haven't seen black coat.
Behind him, there was a woman, and I dream that female alike at all, I saw the woman uplift the abdomen, she gingerly fashion.
He closed the door of the company, then turned to hold the woman.
They turned and departed, harps harmony.
Dull, I all cover their fingers, from the big tears.
Four 】 【
I remember he once and I said: Iraq, I want for Iraq you write a lifetime of poetry.
Iraq, I will make you Iraq a better future.
My whole life to be good people collect, properly put, carefully preserved. I was free from suffering, no I stopped my displaced from no branch can depend on me.
But, he go abroad at that time, and that the living creature fasten of the girls make a's scandal, I to he lost all confidence. Although they all say, is that girl to his nagging... .
At that time I was just a white, sprouting up, so quiet, not to be stained with dust thou, my eyes to me how can tolerate his betrayal?
Taking your hand, and son xielao. Together hand in hand, HaoShou white hair. I like this kind of emotions, from the youth to the grey.
Envy those airness of lovers, the fragrance of reading from years to hand in hand, life hand in hand.
And this time, and I looked back, canthus still hang wet the staining, only to find that his behind. The night over his face, I could not see his face.
I only know, those who belong to our time, it's over.
Five 】 【
Had better not see each other again. So then don't fell in love. Had better not meet, so it doesn't meet.

没有评论:

发表评论