2011年6月24日星期五

A deep feeling

Until now can't forget, maybe this life can forget, for you. The sea blue waves, YuYu white clouds, the end of the sea, at the end of the day, a fuzzy in the blending of the pupil ever just between you and me the perceptual, a rational blurred, a drunk, the spread of blue waves surrounding him.
Know your a mirage is my castles in the air, there are living here, each other's blessing, the four seasons is alternant dormant. Look, sea, BaiYunLi, seagulls, in your ear roaring head I whisper. Why are we so permanent with constant and said nothing.
When you wave Xiong waves of evil, I can only looking down on, to mask his panic. Lovers of the horizon shots from wide to sunlight, don't want to salvage your just want to calm you, let you get a moment of silence. When light in my eyes burning coke, how I want to put this hot red sun into your mind, burn! Let your lissom steam cage my entire atrium.
Maybe all of this is not about love and love, but already destined to be my life away indelible memory. Perhaps heaven is your free, but I still selfish to you stay in the earth, even cruel to let the disease again and again torture you. Know, the biggest happiness is not hold hand facing the read of look in the eyes, but your laughter, anger, sorrow and happiness is never an I can sense! Alas, for me it is a thing that how extravagant beg?
How I want to put this JiaoJiao it to you TaoFeng moon of waves, no, no, no rules as well as the rhythm!!!!! Any wanton unbridled free to follow your heart and exult, because this is running I give you only read want to! How I want to break through the eye-catching peaks, many want to heaven and earth, so with you together heart on the heart.
You know not to know, the occasional thunder bang was I happened to the turmoil of or impulse. Finally a kind to be called "rain" bound imprisoned for me, rinse awake I. You know not to know, no matter life or death, you were in my heart, the habit has cost can. Know, do not need to say, do not need to say, the setting sun were you I carry palm, and pray to god that don't take it to dry up, we hug to each other things there is nothing left.
If you can, I just want to do the ends of the earth with the sea. If you can, you may just want to do the YuYu sky white clouds. If I can, I follow your heart beating the freedom, peace or stand. If you can, your pain with my heart beat, or silence set.
If you can, the assumption to sole was painful...
Remember, evening point a lighthouse, because no moon night I could not see your face.

没有评论:

发表评论