2011年6月26日星期日

Just past

I knew I was in what I do, I will write the past those things, all selected, then delete, from now on, for my past, drew a perfect end..
Don't ask me why, I just is very simple, want to say goodbye to the past, then back to the direction of the sun bags in great forward!
So, I put the article name to: just past!!!!!
............
People say: you didn't hurt to numb the pain perception. Heart, because of love but become incomplete broken, was black and blue all over, love is only blood and tears fusion.
From the corner of the love to the other at a corner, glad of waiting, waiting for in despair. Those who cling to the time, is to give their bondage, is to carry heavy on the cross, do not wish to liberation. !!!!! In the future, do I still can walk......
Take another deep feelings may also just a past.
Love may also hurt again just a sad.
Sorry, but there is always difficult, though.
Live in the memory, and beauty is an illusion.
There really is a day when the real, you will find that you have cannot extricate oneself, have been locked in thought that fan assemble yourself in the door!!!!!
Love to the pain, the pain of cry, pain, numbness of the pain of didn't consciousness, maybe it really all put it down. The rest of the way, do I still can walk?
For a long time, the heart of the drifting because of love, and become incomplete broken, was black and blue all over, love is only the fusion of bloodstain and tears......
From the corner of the love to the other side, in a corner, and over there but wipe away the wound lick resolutely clinging pursuit, and each time the joy of waiting, waiting for in despair, in a desperate escape, don't want to take any regret, also don't want to take any wound.
The wound, just to give ourselves chains, could have the landed, those who cling to the time, is to give his bondage. !!!!! Is to that on the cross of heavy, don't want liberation. !!!!!
Life always wander in the desire and retreat, cracked, and the edge of the perfect, maybe always unwilling to yield for the ordinary, surrender, see those who submit to fate but again very satisfy the mercy of the soul, envy their mediocre, but the sad and disappointed. Unable to write the words to describe too flashy their feelings, deep feeling, any into writing, and as the same empty desert, desolate......
Because, his heart only myself feel.
Love, pain and happy. But once the love in a, turned into torture, be like termites sort, the erosion of the intestines and sorrow, my joy, no longer dominated by me.
Each time, to love very disappointed in me, and let me see filar silk hope, let me once again experience a new round of torment. My weak, you know? My heartache, you feel it? My tears, did you ever really wipe? My heart hurt, did you ever pity? Had to think, I turned in, I tear heart, heart deteriorates scattered!!!!!
The ever let me with little drops, with the wind blow, head to the end of the world! The cold wind is all around, I stuck in you endless lies inside, harm can't breathe, and you never see my scars stains, for the so-called love, I a person, regardless of other people struggling exhortation. Even if my daily shed tears for you heartache. Think you will really work hard to love, go to last forever. But the original, the end of us, can only be back way and line, not with emotions.
Many people, destined to just you this life of the traveler, are your memories. Perhaps, more people even incomplete memory never. Since the final is broken, let him some more thoroughly. It doesn't matter who is more pay more, the more hurt some, such as smoke all forget the past.
You and I, who also is not who's who. At least we have the best memories, so... I, content...... !!!!!
The heartache is the end of every story most helpless, tears, silence is the only thing I can express language, first turned and walked, is more happiness. When in the night alone to wipe away the wound, when lick found tears when we wake up, think of you wet pillow towel, heart still so much pain.
Do you know? Have you ever thought. ? Maybe you don't know it. Perhaps you also similar to me, and, ah, we too stubborn. Perhaps originally not appropriate.
Some say, parting is to meet again, really? False? Only, again, has a reunion is much transformed!!!!! Besides, how much we separate reunion. The results and how. ?
A light wind touched my face, stand still in the wind has your direction, om low sigh: far away in you, ok? Not my day you still bright. A day without you is common.
You get older, with this past has gentle breeze buried in yesterday's memory. Just the wind blows, blurred as though you look and see your shadow. On the day of tearing entwine, mixed with love and hatred Wang if something that happened yesterday. The difference is in the heart is the past of hate to heartache.
That really is thought not to forget the past, and lifted the uneven scar, now also is very easily in the heart of the chrysanthemum as light.
Once again hear you are familiar with the voice of the already have no the former days the heartbeat excited. On this day, I finally understand that can put down you and light but turn around. You are not my fate, and I'm not your many character in a story.
Maybe in the future a cold xi xi every winter, I will still be thought of in some years ago now, I experienced a hell of a suffering the pain and unaccountable, I think of your unreasonable, outrageous, stubborn in my heart and again the bloodstain was off. But at the moment, I have to accept the calm calm.
The way of the future, you still have your love flowers in the open, I will still be dash forward seek belong to me happiness. We are doomed to be two can't join the parallel lines.

没有评论:

发表评论